Alice waters masterclass download, Alice WatersTeaches the Art of Home Cooking
In 16+ lessons, learn to cook beautiful, seasonal meals at home from the James Beard Award-winning founder of Chez Panisse.
The farm-to-table leader teaches cooking and food philosophy in her first-ever online class.
Alice Waters started America’s farm-to-table revolution. When she founded the iconic restaurant Chez Panisse, her local, organic ingredients sparked a movement—and earned her the James Beard Award for Outstanding Chef. In her first-ever online class, Alice opens the doors of her home kitchen to teach you how to pick seasonal ingredients, cook healthy and beautiful meals, and change your life by changing the food you make at home.
- 01 Alice’s Philosophy of FoodMeet Alice in her home kitchen as she introduces you to her philosophy of cooking. She’ll teach you how to cook deliciously, with spontaneity, and in harmony with nature.
- 02 The Farmer’s Market: Learning From the SourceAlice teaches you how to become a discerning shopper whether at the farmers’ market or grocery store. Learn her guidelines for selecting ingredients, including questions to ask vendors and farmers.
- 03 A Vegetable Lunch: Roasted, Steamed, and RawAlice walks you through her process of planning an India-inspired lunch based on the ingredients in her shopping basket. Learn how to prepare vegetables three ways, and reach into your pantry to round out the meal.
- 04 Alice’s Essential Kitchen ToolsAlice feels the same way about ingredients and kitchen tools—sometimes less is more. Alice demonstrates her favorite tools and challenges you to pare down your own collection for usefulness and beauty.
- 05 A Well-Stocked PantryAlice teaches you how to choose the best quality ingredients with which to stock your pantry. She shares seven dishes all sourced from her own pantry including “Coming Home Pasta,” her go-to when returning home to an empty fridge after a long trip.
- 06 Cooking For Your Pantry: Alice’s StaplesAlice’s distinctive pantry also includes items she mixes and makes herself to use throughout the week. Learn how to make Alice’s pantry staples including Quick Pickles, Sautéed Greens, and Oat Pancakes.
- 07 Leaves, Herbs, and AromaticsFresh herbs are an essential element in Alice’s cooking. Learn how she uses tender and strong herbs for different dishes, and how she finds use for the whole plant—not just the leaves.
- 08 Cooking From Your Kitchen Garden: Salsa VerdeAlice teaches you to make one of her favorite and most versatile sauces, salsa verde. Alice demonstrates a version made with macerated shallots and offers variations on the sauce to serve with meats, vegetables, and fish.
- 09 Preparing a Beautiful SaladAlice believes the making of a salad can bring as much joy as eating it. Learn Alice’s method for washing lettuces and follow her recipe for Mesclun Salad.
- 10 Chez Panisse Cooking: GaletteAlice teaches you how to make Chez Panisse’s everyday dessert, the galette. Learn how the perfect pastry dough results in a beautifully flakey crust.
- and more..
Free Full Alice waters masterclass download
Content retrieved from: https://benjaminmcevoy.com/alice-waters-teaches-home-cooking-masterclass-review-part-1/.