Dr. Jane Goodall Teaches Conservation, jane goodall masterclass download
In 29 lessons, Dr. Jane Goodall shares her insights into animal intelligence, conservation, and activism.
Learn from the legendary naturalist Dr. Jane Goodall in her first ever online class. Only available through MasterClass.
“There is still a window of time. Nature can win if we give her a chance.” In her first ever online class, Dr. Jane Goodall teaches how you can conserve the environment. She also shares her research on the behavioral patterns of chimpanzees and what they taught her about conservation. You’ll learn how to “act locally” and protect the planet.
- 01 IntroductionMeet Dr. Jane. She’s one of the most accomplished scientists and conservationists of our time. And now, she’s your instructor.
- 02 Dreams of AfricaLearn how Dr. Jane’s childhood aspirations took her from England’s seaside to the forests of Africa.
- 03 The BreakthroughDr. Jane explains the challenges she faced during her initial work in Gombe and how she arrived at the one breakthrough that changed everything.
- 04 Chimpanzee BehaviorDr. Jane goes into depth about how she studied complex behaviors in chimpanzees, including their usage of tools.
- 05 Chimpanzee Behavior (Cont’d)Dr. Jane’s discoveries weren’t all happy. Find out how she uncovered the darker side of our closest relatives.
- 06 Chimpanzee Development & LearningHear about the family bonds and infant development that Dr. Jane discovered while observing chimp families.
- 07 Animal IntelligenceDr. Jane teaches you some of the incredible secrets she’s uncovered about the intelligence of the animal and plant kingdoms, from chimps to trees.
- 08 Chimps & HumansAccording to Dr. Jane, there’s never been a more exciting time to study animal science. Hear how much she has learned about the remarkable similarities between chimps and humans and how much is still left to be uncovered.
- 09 Chimps & Humans (Cont’d)After observing the similarities between chimps and humans, Dr. Jane believes that emotion plays an important role in science and that human beings might not be the only animal to display spiritual behavior.
- 10 Humans & The EnvironmentLearn about the moment Dr. Jane turned from scientist to activist, and how she uncovered many problems facing chimps and humans.
- 11 Humans & The Environment (Cont’d)Dr. Jane shares the three main problems challenging the health of our planet and explains how we mustn’t lose hope in the face of these seemingly impossible problems.
- 12 Threats to AnimalsThe problems facing humans and animals are all interconnected. Learn how conflicts between humans and animals threaten both species.
- and more..
Get and Free Full Video Jane Goodall masterclass download