Free Garry kasparov masterclass download, Garry Kasparov Teaches Chess
Garry Kasparov teaches you advanced strategy, tactics, and theory in 29 exclusive video lessons.
Learn from the legendary grandmaster in his first-ever online class.
Elevate your game
At age 22, Garry Kasparov became the youngest world chess champion. After beating Bobby Fischer’s peak rating, he outranked his fiercest competitors for over twenty years. Now, Garry is ready to share what made him a six-time World Chess Champion. Through detailed lessons, including his favorite openings and advanced tactics, you will develop the instincts and philosophy to become a stronger player.
- 01 IntroductionGarry’s teaching reflects his style of play: direct, dynamic, and ambitious. He shares what he will cover in this class, including concrete instruction for players at different levels.
- 02 Garry’s Chess FundamentalsLearn how a World Chess Champion thinks as Garry shares the tenets of his chess philosophy.
- 03 Double Attacks – Part 1The double attack is a simple concept that can often be deadly. Garry offers elegant examples to show its power—and how to defend yourself from it.
- 04 Double Attacks – Part 2Garry offers an in-depth study of the double attack to help you expand your practical portfolio.
- 05 SkewersGarry believes in the power of geometry. Through these positions, he shows how you can get the best out of your pieces—even the weak ones.
- 06 Discovered AttacksMissing a discovered attack can have dramatic consequences. Garry’s examples reveal how even top players can overlook this surprising move.
- 07 PinsNot all pins are created equal. Understanding their effectiveness means understanding the power of paralyzing your opponent’s pieces, especially in the endgame.
- 08 Deflection/AttractionDefense requires harmony, and knowing how to disrupt your opponent is critical. Garry shows how to identify an opponent’s target and then find a tactical way to destroy that defensive coordination.
- 09 InterferenceThe moment an opponent’s pieces lose their ability to counter threats, you can start building your attack.
- 10 OverloadThe most destructive form of overload is when a piece has to watch for threats coming from different directions. Garry’s examples include one move that made his opponent literally jump out of his chair.
- 11 Winning TradesTrading pieces doesn’t mean simply eliminating pieces of equal value. In the endgame, it can create a decisive advantage—or save a game that appears hopeless.
- and more..
Free Download garry kasparov masterclass online
Content retrieved from: https://www.masterclass.com/classes/garry-kasparov-teaches-chess.