Take your cooking to the next level in Gordon’s first MasterClass on essential methods, ingredients, and recipes.
Go inside Gordon’s kitchen with exclusive video lessons and cookbook. Watch while you cook—learn on desktop or mobile.
Transform your cooking
This is Gordon Ramsay like you’ve never experienced. One of the most decorated Michelin-starred chefs takes you into his home kitchen to master cooking essentials from kitchen setup and buying the freshest ingredients to constructing unforgettable dishes. In this MasterClass, you’re not just learning recipes, you’re learning how to take your cooking to the next level.
- 01 IntroductionWelcome to Gordon Ramsay’s kitchen. Meet the Michelin star chef and learn what he has got planned for his students.
- 02 Gordon’s Journey: Learning from MastersLearn how Gordon became one of the most recognizable chefs in the world. Hear how his passion for cooking brought him from his mother’s home to some of the world’s greatest kitchens.
- 03 Method: Kitchen LayoutTake a tour of Gordon’s own kitchen as he shares the design concepts driving its layout. He’ll show you how just a few good pots, pans, utensils, and a hot plate are all you need to get cooking.
- 04 Mastering Ingredients: Vegetables & HerbsDo ugly vegetables taste better? Which are the most versatile herbs? Gordon shows you how to select great produce to create phenomenal dishes.
- 05 Make: Poached Egg & Mushrooms on BriocheLearn how to make perfect poached eggs every time as Gordon shows you how to master one of his go-to breakfast dishes.
- 06 Method: Knife SkillsKnife skills: The basics are so important. Gordon shows you how to properly sharpen and hold these critical tools, and the best ways to practice and improve your knife skills.
- 07 Make: Elevated Scrambled EggsEven in a restaurant kitchen, cooking eggs is one of the most difficult tasks. Learn how to make the perfect scrambled eggs and elevate them by adding sea urchin and white truffle.
- 08 Method: Breaking Down a Whole ChickenButchery 101. Learn how to get every ounce of goodness from a chicken by breaking it down into parts.
- 09 Make: Chicken Suprême with Root VegetablesDitch dry chicken. From the stove to the oven, learn how Gordon creates a simple, yet delicious entrée using this humble protein. You won’t want to miss the way Chef Ramsay roasts his root vegetables before plating this dish.
- 10 Mastering Ingredients: Fish & ShellfishLearn Gordon’s top tips on what to look for at the fishmongers to make sure you only get the best quality ingredients.
- 11 Gordon’s Journey: Becoming a MasterGordon details his path for mastering his craft, from opening his first restaurant, to gaining his third Michelin star, and to building a culinary empire.
- 12 Method: Breaking Down a Whole FishDo you find the thought of tackling a whole fish intimidating? Gordon gives you a step-by-step tutorial on how to fillet a whole salmon.
- 13Make: Salmon with Shellfish MinestroneGain essential tips and tricks for cooking skin-on fish fillets. Gordon shows you how to perfectly cook salmon and create a delicious, light supper with an elegant shellfish and vegetable minestrone.
- 14 Method: Making Pasta DoughWhile studying in Italy, Gordon learned the process of creating handmade fresh pasta for incredible Italian dishes. Now, he’s sharing what he’s learned with you.
- 15 Method: Rolling Pasta DoughGordon shows you how to roll out delicate, paper thin pasta that’s perfect for ravioli, tortellini, fettuccine, and a variety of other noodles.
- 16 Make: Lobster RavioliSince its opening, only one dish has remained on the menu at three Michelin star Restaurant Gordon Ramsay: lobster ravioli. Now, Gordon shares the recipe for its signature filling and shows you how to shape and fill your ravioli to perfection.
- 17 Mastering Ingredients: Beef, Lamb & PorkGordon didn’t always have the luxury of cooking with expensive ingredients. Here he shows you how to get the most from a variety of cuts of beef, lamb and pork.
- 18 Make: Beef WellingtonHe’s served over a million of this classic dish all around the globe! Now, Gordon demystifies his iconic Beef Wellington for you to share this showstopper with friends and family.
- 19 Advice for LifeThe path hasn’t always been easy for Gordon. Listen to his universal advice for how to succeed.
- 20 ClosingWrap up your MasterClass with a few final words of encouragement from Gordon.
Full Download Lessons
Content retrieved from: https://www.freecoursesonline.me/masterclass-gordon-ramsay-teaches-cooking-i-9/.