Created by Ziyad Yehia
Last updated 1/2019
What you’ll learn
- Build 11 Easy-to-Follow Python 3 Projects
Automate Coding Tasks By Building Custom Python Functions
Add Python 3 to your Resume by Understanding Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Use Variables to Track Data in Python Programs
- Use Numbers to Create “Behind-the-Scenes” Functionality
- Use Strings to Create Customized, Engaged User Experiences
- Create Programs that can think using logic and data structures
- Use Loops to Improve Efficiency, Save Time, Maximize Productivity
- Access to a computer with an internet connection.
- Have a fun upbeat attitude and be ready to become awesome!
that Project-based learning is proven to be the single most-effective way to learn any skill, but this is especially true for Programming!
If you are looking to Learn the Python programming language with a hands on approach, then have come to the right place.
Go from a complete beginner to building 11 Projects with the Python Bible, Udemy’s premier Project-based Python Programming Course!
This comprehensive, in-depth and meticulously prepared course is going to teach you everything you need to know to program in Python! A – Z, it’s all here!
No more rummaging through YouTube videos, documentation and random stack-overflow posts to find the information you crave. This course gives you instant access to everything you need to know to get programming in Python, and puts it all right at your fingertips!
In this authoritative and illuminating course, I am going to teach you about:
Variables – Learn to conveniently store data in your python programs!
Numbers – Learn how numbers work behind the scenes in your python programs!
Strings – Master Python Text and automate messages using Strings!
Logic and Datastructures – Teach your program to think and decide!
Loops – Save time and effort, by making computers do the hard work for you!
Functions – Automate Tasks by Building your very own Python Functions that you can use over and over!
OOP – Add Python to Your Resumé By Mastering Object Oriented Programming, the industry programming standard!
So whether you want to get into Data Science, Web Development or make cool robots with the Raspberry Pi, The Python Bible gives you everything you need to get started on your python path!
The Course also comes with a Zero Risk, 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Test drive the course for a full 30 days, try it out, and if you aren’t happy, I will happily refund 100% of your money. I know you are going to love the course, but yes, you have a rock-solid 30 day money back guarantee!
What do you have to lose?
Enroll in the Python Bible Now! You won’t be disappointed…
- For People Who want to learn Python Fundamentals and later transition into Data Science or Web Development
- For Complete Programming Beginners
- For People New to Python
- Not Intended for Seasoned Developers
Full Courses Download
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/the-python-bible/.