Instant Voice Training: How to Train Your Voice Instantly! Free Download
- Bring your voice forward via doing “mouth pull-ups” to unleash your dynamic, vibrant powerful voice.
- Determine the type of voice you have and the best approach to calibrate it for best utilization.
- Apply singing techniques to your speaking voice to propel your vocal projection to a whole new level.
- Practice sustaining sound control when speaking for long periods of time so you don’t damage your vocal cords.
- Perform the breathing muscle “push up/release out” technique to allow more air intake for clearer articulation with resonance.
- Be prepared to apply the extremely interactive practical step-by-step training to guarantee to improve your voice if you follow the easy-to-do exercises.
- The instructions are very straightforward, terse, and hands-on with plenty of examples and exercises to make sure you notice an improvement in your voice in no time that lives up to its name of “Instant Voice Training” as you would perfectly expect from the INSTANT Series.
The Instant-Series Presents “Instant Voice Training”
How to Train Your Voice Instantly!
In a world…where your voice totally matters – what do you do if you don’t have the sexiest voice, the most commanding voice, the most articulate voice…or are simply not happy with the voice you have?
There is a myriad of reasons to why you would want/need to have a better voice, such as…
- You want to be listened to more instead of falling on deaf ears by other people who can’t understand you or can’t stand the sound of your voice.
- You want to have a better voice for occupational reason if you’re a singer, actor, speaker, etc., in order to get ahead professionally.
- You want to have a better voice to attract the ladies or gentlemen and make more friends for a thriving dating and social life.
- You want to overcome speech impairments that are causing you to stutter or mispronounce your words and creating all sorts of problems for you.
- You want to always feel confident knowing you can walk into any room and command attention with a voice that conveys power and is music to people’s ears.
Are you familiar with the proverbial saying “it’s not what you say, but how you say it” and how your actual words only make up “7% of communication”? Well, your voice makes up a remaining majority of that.
Thus, how you come across to those around you is determined by your voice, even more so than appearance. Have you ever witnessed a person who didn’t’ have the polished look, but the second they started talking you became in “awe” by the spellbinding sound effect they had…while the opposite could be said for somebody who looked like a million bucks but didn’t have the million-bucks voice to go with that appearance.
You certainly can retrain your voice to give it more control in how you want it to sound from tone, pitch, volume, and even accent by doing a series of vocal training exercises.
Imagine being able to go anywhere knowing that you can speak up whenever you want with a voice that people will listen to and accept what you have to say because you’re so eloquently articulate. That’s what having a golden voice will do for you.
Your voice is the ultimate weapon in your arsenal. It can move mountains.
- This is NOT aimed for musicians nor will the focus be on the singing voice but rather on the speaking voice.
- This won’t necessarily make your voice deep (if that is what you are expecting for as people have come to associate that as a great voice) because there are other factors that come into play like bone structure and body function. Rather, this will make your existing voice better.
- This IS for people who want to improve the voice they have now to be clearer, louder, and vibrantly resonant that is controlled, articulate and music to the ears.
Download this course. Not via torrent, but download via Google Drive or Mega.nz, so you can watch online without having to download.
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/course/instant-voice-training/.