A pioneer of the Western mindfulness movement, Jon Kabat-Zinn has dedicated his life to sharing the benefits of mindfulness and meditation.
A pioneer of the Western mindfulness movement, Jon Kabat-Zinn has spent more than 40 years studying, teaching, and advocating the benefits of mindfulness.
In his MasterClass, he teaches you how to cultivate a mindfulness practice, reduce your stress, and soothe your thoughts with meditation and movement. Jon shares expert tips and guidance that meets you where you are. Let this class help you make the most of being alive.
Mindfulness expert Jon Kabat-Zinn teaches you how to incorporate meditation into your everyday life to improve your health and happiness.
LESSON Teaches Mindfulness and Meditation PLAN
01. Meet Your Instructor
02. A Guide to Mindfulness
03. Attitudinal Foundations of Mindfulness
04. A Guide to Meditation
05. Guided Meditation: Dropping In
06. Working With Thoughts While Meditating
07. Meditation Postures
08. Guided Meditation: Falling Awake
09. Guided Meditation: Putting Out the Welcome Mat
10. Guided Meditation: Choiceless Awareness
11. Mindfulness and Stress
12. Guided Meditation: The Mountain
13. Mindfulness, Pain, and Suffering
14. Guided Meditation: The Body Scan
15. The Science of Mindfulness
16. Mindful Hatha Yoga
17. Reclaiming Our Wholeness
18. Guided Meditation: Loving-Kindness
19. Healing the World
20. Maintaining a Mindfulness Practice